• We do not sell customer information.
• We do not allow anyone who do business with us to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
• We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services to us to protect our customers information.
• We do not share customer information with anyone unless its permitted or required by the law.
• We afford our prospective customers and former customers the same protection as existing customer with respect to the use of personally identifiable information without any exception
Protection of Customer Information:
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect nonpublic information and to comply with federal and state laws. In addition, we regularly review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security in regard to customer private information.
Information We Collect:
1. Identifiable information such as social security number, driver license number, passport number, or any other government issued identification card number and date of birth.
2. Contact information such as name, address, telephone number, place of employment or source of income.
3. Bank account, debit card, credit card account information
You consent to our collection, transfer and storage of your personal information by computer or other transfer, or storage device in the USA and elsewhere.
We do not share or disclose your information to unaffiliated third parties except as permitted the law.